Share your real thoughts and activities as loops to engage in visual conversations with a like-minded community through picture sharing.
What is a Loop?
A loop is an activity tweet with a duration; that get updated with images from those who joined.
Use Woolah to:
1. Create, join loops .. and share images to any loops you are interested. Acces real-time image feed on all active loops.
2. Search for photos, loops, and hashtags on your favorite activity interests.
3. Add your friends to your network to stream your activities. Follow anyone on the platform to get a notification on their loops.
4. Share loops and pictures universally via Facebook, Twitter, unique URL or directly share to your phone contacts.
5. Stay connected with your favorite actions with a like-minded community.
- Challenges - Knockout Format (Qualify & Final) - minimum 20 pictures needed to pick a winner.
- Open Loop - This is a recurring loop to create communities for your activities that you would like to do for a longer period.
- Woolah CARD - tap to copy embed script for your loop and posts.